Saturday, April 06, 2013

To keep living on

4th day. Still surviving.

If I regret anything.....I might have regret telling you. It must have been uncomfortable. I am sorry. ;( Had I know, I wouldn't have told you. Sorry. It must have been disturbing.






Anyway, I am happy that I am still in this world. Yup. keep going, me! Its hard keeping it from her and all but I decided to just leave it as it is. Whats the point anyway? I wouldn't get what I want. Still trying to find a way to deal with all the anger and hate. I stop bothering trying to disguise it and make myself loving, its the only way that I can deal with it. Normal routine keeps me going. Flashback keep haunting me, I am already trying not to hurt myself. My cheek is already sore from all the scratching. I will survive. I can do this.

I have to. The world wouldn't stop moving just because someone like me disappeared.


No comments:

Post a Comment