Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Holiday-Computer course

Ok, I admit it....I am scared.

Even in this Virtual Course, I seem to be the last and slowest to catch up with everything. =_+
My computer keep playing with me. Low battery. Program shutting down without advanced notice. Something messed up somewhere. Yesterday, during a TEST, I spent the 1st hour redoing and redoing and redoing cause the damn computer keep shutting down. then the next half hour, the computer threaten to die on me. Finally, I have to rush the whole thing within the last half an hour. =_+

Honestly, everyone is like a 100 steps before me. No matter how much I scream and shout for everyone to wait for me. It can't reach them. Most importantly, I can't reach them. I really tried. Gritting my teeth and forcing myself not to cry, trying to brave through it all. But its hard. I really feel like giving up at times, but I wouldn't.

I am going to get rid of this bad habit of mine. Never give up till the thing is completed. I have every responsibility and pride to ensure each piece is done to the best of my abilities. I really need to work on it. Its going to be my final year, I don't have a choice.

Scared for my GPA results that is coming out next week. *Don't dare to open it. Gosh. What was I thinking while signing up for OSIP??!!!! Was I insane?? Like what AL said, think of it as an opportunity. True. I should stop putting myself down! ><

Got 2 more test tomorrow and 1 task left. Still got a lot of things to do my design. Major problem now: Portfolio. Only upload all the necessary works and photos. Urg....By this Sunday, need to finish. PANIC!!!!!

Going to sleep. Woke up late today. Don't need another experience like today. Not that I care much for this stupid course. It is useful but it is super BORING and DRY. Especially when you are staring at the computer for long hours. ;/  Nites

No comments:

Post a Comment