Friday, March 01, 2013

Taking a breather

Over here, at home, using com, definitely NOT doing my work.
Not exactly enjoying life, kind of slacking.
Waiting for too much time to slip then panic.
Start work maybe for an hour than go sleep?

Gosh...What a work habit.
Not my fault! My body just...went into the holiday mode. ;P
Feel bad for my partner. Honestly,
normally, I would't be this bad.
I would take my work seriously

Guess its too much and everyone having a limit.
But somehow my "break" isn't helping me
What to do?
Seriously, if only I could type out info for my research as fast as typing out my blog.

All those cross referencing. All those sources...
So tiring... =_=.....
The rushing of time, the never ending workload,
accompanied my overwhelming stress and crashing pressure

Maybe I am just too tired to care.
Whatever.
Lets hope I start work soon.
I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment