Saturday, March 09, 2013

Quick Sand

I am not doing my work again. At least Assignment 1 is over.
But I only have 9 pages alone....another pair have 45 pages...
I doubt combined with my partner, we can even get such a huge amt. Oh wells.
Haven't touch my other subject * Death...

Anyway, I just find it interesting that I hardly post any happy stuff here even though this blog is like for the public.

Living a life. I doubt many people have led that.
I do think that work is necessary. But its a bit crazy on the work part.
Like we don't have enough air to breathe

Everyone have different kind of problems.
But I don't think we should compared whose worse off.
Sometimes the gap is obvious, sometimes its isn't
But whatever it is, the only thing everyone know is
the pain in your heart would never stop hurting

The worst part is you keep thinking and brooding over this problem to no end
because it just doesn't have a answer.
You can only think of how to make the situation better but not go away

It is not like a maths problem (not that I am good at it), where 1+1= 2
Human hearts is ever changing and hardest to understand
Its so frustrating like watching the movie where lovers keep misunderstanding
and hurting each other unknowingly

It like being stuck in a web.
The more you struggled, the more tangled you get
So at the end, you just walk around with the web.
Your heart bound with the web, that slowly keep cutting into your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment