Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Flying Dandelion

Strolling in a field, looking at the strong yet gentle orange-pink sky.
I couldn't help but let the tears flow.
Wondering how each of you all are doing now?
Swaying myself gently in the swing hanging onto the tree branch,
I couldn't help but recall all the memories that we once shared.

Chasing each other while laughing like crazy,
Rolling in the field while admiring the scenery.
Giggling at the guesses we made of each passing cloud,
trying to shake or tickle each other off the swing,
or just lying down in a circle talking about nothing and everything.

Today... I am here.
Yet none of you are.
Bending down to pick a dandelion,
I gently blew it....none separated.
Blowing harder this time, all of they flew away.

Watching as the wind carry each one of them
far, far, far apart from each other...
all to their separated destination.
As much as how unwilling I want to,
I know very well that I eventually have to let go.

Still, I couldn't help but want to cry.
Wanting to scream, yell, run, just break apart and disappeared.
As the first raindrop spilled from the heavy dark clouds,
I just lie still, hidden in the tall grasses,
as the cold rain slowly started to pour.

Wet spots on my white dress slowly spread and join together,
sticking my now translucent dress to my skin.
While, I closed my eyes, welcoming the cold rain
and listen quietly to the pattering noise.
If only they were here....

They would jumping into puddles trying to get each other wet,
daring each other to dash home without their umbrellas.
Laughing and teasing mercilessly at each others' wet clothes.
Although rain may dampen other people' mood
but certainly not us, to us only the word fun and laughter exist.

Now......
Raindrops and tears mingled with together on my face
making me feel oddly numb and hollow.
Am I the only one?
Who is still like an idiot craving for others who have moved on?
Who misses all the time we spent together while others already created new memories?

The ache in my heart didn't cease
but what can I do?
Only to pray and wish that each would realise their dream
and find their happiness along the way. 
Please be happy.
Bye, everyone. I will miss you.


Lets come here together again one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment