Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Why do you have to be so mean?

Your words are like knife, cutting people into pieces. Tongue like a serpent's tail, stabbing people with your hurtful words. Mouth like a goldfish that couldn't close for more than 1 minute. Do you think I do not know flaws? Repeating them again and again to the whole wide world and me always? Is it so fun to humiliate me, does it make you feel more in control and stronger? I am telling you, that you are no difference from the people who bully me by trying to make me fall off the chair and shooting paper darts at me! Crushing peoples' spirit, making them feel worthless. Does it make you happier?
Why is it that your eyes can only see the mistakes that people make and not yours? Can't you see that everyone is already trying their best? Why can't you acknowledge it instead of asking for perfection? Trying to spot mistakes in our work, sweeping your finger along the window frame, complaining about the damn speck of dust!
Always thinking you are the only hardworking one, the only person who bothers making an effort while we are a bunch of lazy pigs that can't live without you! Being head strong, always hate it when people challenge your words, when we were just explaining, you define it as arguing. What the @*($&%^$!!!! Why the heck do we always have to listen to you? Why can't you listen to us, just once? For a while? Always busy doing things, brushing aside peoples' word! Why do you have to be so FREAKING MEAN!!!!You MEANIE, BULLY! Can't you see how you are always making people cry?
When your personal flaw is pointed out to you, you take it as a personal attack and twisted my words and make me feel bad. What the heck? With you and your stupid damn words, black becomes white and white becomes black.
Inconsiderate of other people's feeling!  Always thinking that everyone is against you, and feel that your good intentions are often misunderstand. Can't you chilled and relaxed a bit? When I only say something, you raise your voice to shout at me. When I do that, you screamed at me, saying I disrespect you who is elder. Screw the respect thing, so what if you are elder? Does give you a freaking right to treat people like crap! Just cause you are elder, doesn't mean you are always right! No such CRAP!
  Wrong means wrong, Right means right
Don't twist them up to suit your purpose, Meanie! >u<(Stick out tongue >P)

No comments:

Post a Comment