Friday, July 15, 2011

Tell me...when will this end?

Walking endlessly in this never ending passageway,
can anyone tell me, when will this end?
Hurt, sadness ,pain and misery
Hurting myself, Hurting others
tell me
When will this cycle end?

Wanting to love each other,
instead 
we keep hurting each other

what started out so happily
like a fragile glass
broke into million pieces
each fragment
scarring and wounding our hearts further

Never ending tears
screaming, shouting, yelling, arguing
All of us are tired already
So very tired...
Tell me, when will this end?

Fighting is bad
but people have to fight
for love,for peace, for dreams

I keep praying for everyone's happiness
while wondering how many will get it..
Cherish and treasure it
cause it hard enough to get it
but to maintain it,
it will be even harder

No comments:

Post a Comment