Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dedicated to ppl who been part of my growth in life

When things don't go my way
When the walls seems to enclose and trapped me
When bad things keep happening 
When problems just keep coming one after another

Sometimes it is just so tough,
it get so suffocating
that I feel like drowning and can't breathe
sometimes I just want to give up

I try my hardest in everything
but somehow
it work against me
I end up all hurt and battered

I try to believe that I am not alone in this
I try to believe that tomorrow will be a better day
I try to believe that I can definitely do this
But sometimes, Its just so hard.

I end up drowning in tears and pain
just wanting to end all this

Every time these type of things happen
I turn to you
You give me strength and courage to move on
You made me believe that I am not alone

It makes me think 
that perhaps sometimes 
this world isn't so cold
that maybe not all people are so bad

Thank you for being with me
Thank you for accepting me for who I am
and making me believe
that tomorrow will definitely be a better day

:D

I never stop feeling blessed because of you people

No comments:

Post a Comment