Saturday, December 31, 2011

Crying without tears

It hurts a lot. But I can't cry. My heart seem to be the only organ functioning, feeling the blow of her stabbing words over and over again.

  Is it because I am weak and powerless as a kid thats why you hurt me?
  Is it because I am defenseless and can't stand up for myself
  thats why you insult me over and over again?
  Is this the type of "love treatment " that other people shower their loved ones with?

Its hurting. And I don't know how to fixed this broken self. Caught in between everything. I can only be frozen like a doll, defenseless, unable to hear anything. All numb yet somewhere inside, its breaking. Its almost as if there is a black hole inside of me, threatening to eat me up too.

Living is already hard enough yet you have to make it harder. Adults....

A great way to start the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment