Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Eyes close, Heart out

   Closing my eyes, I wonder if I could see the world better that way. I can be blind to my own pain and sufferings but see other peoples' one clearer instead.

  But what makes me angry is that I can't help them. This helplessness. This uselessness. It makes me sad that I can only watch the person fall further and only be there for them.

  Not knowing what to say. Not knowing how to help. I can only hug and cry with them because they are suffering. It makes my heart bleed for them too. I want to do much more. So much more.

  When a person is not vain, then they can care for others.
  When a person went through the same suffering, then they can understand and help.
  When a person focuses on other people's problem, it help them to face theirs' better
  When a person help others, it makes them feel needed, it makes them feel wanted. It makes them feel important. :)

  Thanks for teaching me so much things~ to my very special friend. Hahaha >< But she wouldn't know cause she doesn't know my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment