Saturday, December 10, 2011

On a dull dark morning like this....

I would want to skip school and fly away to a far away place..
        Wondering how the stars work?
                   Watching over the passer-by.
                       pretending I am not there. Invisible.
                              It feels like a dream that is real. Surreal

I want to close my eyes. And explore my own world.
        I would be at a solitary forest and lying at a patch of grass
                Climbing up a tree and hugging that tree. Feeling its soul
                       Or floating upon a lake, feeling rain drops fall on my face.
                              Maybe dancing with the wind on top of a cliff as free as I want
                                   Or just find a place closest to the night sky, listening to the stars sing

far far away...from this world.
far far away... fly away
lets runaway....

No comments:

Post a Comment