Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Going Crazy from love

You idiot! Idiot! IDIOT!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   I want to kick you, Strangle you and I don't know! Damn it.  I like you a lot thats why I wanted to give up on you. But now you are doing things that make me misunderstand and feel hopeful again.

   Damn it! Can people just have signs? For example : I am interested in you or  I only see you as a friend or You are not important to me. Especially when you are SO HARD to read!!!


  Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!!!!! >< I should just bang my head against the wall. There : problem solved. No, wait. Best way: Extract my heart out. I feel better that way....Kidding

  Who ask me to out of so many thousand zillion million people to have fallen for you? Not that I regret it because its been one of the best moments of my life knowing you and liking you.

  Hahaha....at this rate, I might die of a heart attack. Not a literal one
 

No comments:

Post a Comment