Thursday, April 19, 2012

Beautiful Life

I should be happy....


Because I have a family
Because I have friends who are there for me
Because I can act the girl of my age
Because I never know what tomorrow may bring
Because I am still alive and still breathing
Because I have eyes to see the many beautiful colours that create this world I live in
Because I have ears to hear the different melodies and sound that brings the world to life
Because I can taste the bittersweetness of my roller coaster life
Because I can smell the scent of what nature brings me, rain scent days, flowers
Because I have hands to create, nurture and heal
Because I have legs to run, to feel the vibrant warmth of the sun
Because I can sing and laugh, spreading the joy to the word
Because I have every reason to be. :)

Most of all,
Because I CAN. :D Hahaha ^^

:) Corrine May's new album- Crooked Lines
"God writes straight with crooked lines"

I heard it yesterday while purchasing paint and brushes from Popular. I was so thrilled to heard her gentle yet strong voice carrying meaningful messages to everyone!I could scarcely contained my joy when I realised that she had a new album.  :) Its so resounding in your soul. I like her voice, her song always being able to carry story without even needing a music video. ^^ Her voice is very infectious.

No comments:

Post a Comment