Monday, April 02, 2012

Totally Captivated

          "Why is it that when you stretch out your hand to me, you always runaway every time when I decide to catch it ?"

That sentence struck me the most. 
 
I keep thinking that every thing you do and say is trying to get through me somehow, with that tiny glimmer of hope that I have reading. While I am having that mere glimmer of hope that you are reading too.

It terribly annoying that the heart and mind can't work together as well. Even though your head knows fully well of the consequences, yet your heart just wouldn't acknowledge. Urg...H-A-T-E  I-T.

Even if I do know now, you are still giving me hope. Hope that I really don't need. Because its not good. 

"Love is like a butterfly, it comes and goes as it pleases"

You are like the wind, unable to stop for anyone because there is not much importance. Ouch. But yes. The truth. I am just not.

Every meeting is by chance. The moment that brought us together was by fate. Something so intangible and unknown. Something out-of-reach like the forbidden apple only makes people want it more, like the same mistakes that Adam and Eve made. Yup, I knew. Heck, everyone knew of the outcome. But does that stop us, NO.- The faults of a human. making the same mistake not once, not twice but a lot of times.

"Loving without wanting anything in return is a BIG fat lie"  

For a family and friends, yes, its possible. But loving someone as a lover, its not. Because you are only human and somewhere deep in your heart, you wished for it too. Every human carved for love unconsciously no matter how strong, how hard or how cold that person may seem to be. 

So I am still learning. Even though I swore never to do these kinds of stupid things again. Like as if I have a say in these matters :P

"You don't die of a heartbreak, you only wished you had"

The cruel brutal truth. Yes, that is the way of life. Somehow you will still continue living in that cold empty shell. Somehow you will keep living. Living with depression of the loss and the guilt for being able to live with it.

P.s. I think most people can exhibit the character of a hedgehog when having a crush

No comments:

Post a Comment