Thursday, April 26, 2012

Change

Okay. My dream catcher idea got kill by @.....which I somehow "foresaw" it. I keep trying to have back up plan but I didn't really think too hard on it till....My idea got KILLED...

I was trying to avoid sewing but either God want me to practice my sewing or face my fears or foresaw that my dream catcher couldn't sell thats why he arranged this turn of events.

I have to keep trying to remind myself that it is not the end of the world...but since I am a "here and now" person, I feel extremely thrown off balance at changes. I don't like changes...I am scared of losing that security. I am trying to be brave. I am trying to learn to be more adaptive or at least have plan B all the time.

Sometimes, no choice. you change because you have or you can't move without doing it. =_= |||


No comments:

Post a Comment