Friday, April 20, 2012

Nonsense

A human mind is very very very complex. To make things worse is everyone is different so its harder figuring it out. I think its better, to have someone who can see through you that easily would be scary.

I am writing nonsense that I dun even know what I am writing about so don't bother trying to understand it. I don't even know what nonsense i am spouting


Continuing....

Humans are actually full of contradiction which make sense. The best example, about how they want to be loved but reject love because they are afraid to get hurt.
Which makes me wonder for those authors whom write romance novels, did they conjure this story out of their wishful dreams or are they like the character in their books? Where their spouse eventually manage to convince them to fall in love with them?

I learn a new word about being cynical in love. I like to think that I am more realistic instead.
They said that if parents let children believe in fantasy and magic, these children will more likely be able to differentiate the difference between fantasy and reality. Well, I never have much of dream world. Snow White to me was just a cartoon, like most movies, watched and forgotten. (The more meaningful or the one you can relate to are the ones that will make a difference in your life but eventually it will fade too)

I only started knowing of fairies and gnomes when I was nine years old, the time when I like reading books. By that time, I already realised that these fantasy are only magic that you can once in a while to relieve yourself of problems and trouble in the world. Yet without a doubt, reality always win in the end. 

I don't like Disney, like Cinderella or Snow White. The female are too perfect. Too kind, too forgiving, too pure. Its annoying that they can't even fight for themselves. While Prince Charming, for some reason, all look quite the same, charming, handsome. =_=.... Nothing wrong expect everything is too perfect!!!!!

Neither do I like mickey mouse or donald duck. I do not like their character.

Howl's Moving Castle is then my fairytale to me. I like Studio Ghilbi's works a lot!!!! >< Howl and Sophie is so cute together. At least its one of the stories that got a proper ending. ;D Sure glad it did. I LOVE her nature works a lot. Its beautiful. And her imagination is really what you have to give her credit for.  Its not just any typical love story. There are many different kind of love and the creative plots are simply lovely. (Well, at least most of them are)

Well many people say I m very critical. :P I guess so.
Okay, done writing nonsense. PUBLISH.


No comments:

Post a Comment