Saturday, April 07, 2012

Okay. I just recovered from being sick. sort of....

    HATE being sick. I really mean it. I got two types of illness. 


One is asthma. Which starts from sore throat to flu to cough. Difficulty breathing. Coughing till I suspect my lungs break into two that kind. And if it continues, I get stomach ache.

And I got asthma just last month. Seriously.

This illness is equally bad. Its like being an oven. My insides burned so bad, like a blazing fire. And the heat seems to be stolen away from my hands and feet, feeling very cold. My bones suddenly weigh very heavy like as if there were chains attached to them. It definitely did not help that my stomach was hurting.
 
And the only way out was to burn it out. For example,wrapping myself in blankets like a cocoon.

Problem: My body is very good at keeping cool, trying to keep the fire to a minimum inside.

But I am alright now cept for that nagging stomach ache. Urg....

No comments:

Post a Comment