Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yesterday

Yesterday? I had to do full shift. 7am-11pm (16 hours)


   I was so pissed off that I got nothing to say. Like really angry. But the only reason that I bothered to do full shift was because of 2 reason. First, because the person who couldn't come is actually my good friend, so I helped her, repaying the things that she once done for me, remembering our years of friendship. Second, because I can't possibly throw everything to Lela and Spring is very good to me.

It only because of the friendships that I would bother to stay if not I wouldn't give a damn about it and just went home already.

  Lela seemed okay enough. But when everyone hear she is coming over because Ummi transferred over, this was the first word that came out of everybody's mouth. F***. To tell you the truth, I was utterly shocked when I heard that.


  • They say Lela is extremely strict. 
  • Would take take no crap from you, a mistake is a mistake 
  • Will give you no face and yelled at you in front of the customers,  should you do anything wrong
  • Would scold you and screamed at your mentor/Spring for it. 
Okay, I freaked out. I was like:"SERIOUSLIY??????" I imagined her as someone of Susan's age. But I got the shock of my life, at my own stereotype.
Turns out Lela is only 23. She seems to be okay so far when I work with her yesterday. From her crude language and sex jokes, it didn't take me long to figure that she and skanthan must have been best of friends. But then again, I was on my guard. I met so many double faced people while working so I on my guard.
However Lela told me a lot about herself. What a problem child she was in the past. What made her changed to the Lela she was now.

Really. I am starting to think that I got the trustworthy face or something. Everybody is telling me their secrets and past, being so sure that I can keep them. Yes, I can but that its not what I am talking about. I am talking about the fact that they are willing to TRUST me. Maybe the other fact is also because I trained myself to listen so people like talking to me? Its hard trying to listen because you want to interrupt and be the one talking instead. So I am still training myself to listen.

Actually, even if I accidentally stumble on someone else's secret, I wouldn't tell. cross my heart. As long as its not illegal or bad. Even if like you were an ex-convict before, I don't give a damn. Because who you are in the past doesn't define who you are now.


But if you are stealing money now, that changes the story. Don't bother asking me to keep it a secret. I will confirm rat you out. My moral values.

Oh wells, overall, I got to understand Lela better. But I need more time to see beyond the outer layers of her anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment