Friday, March 09, 2012

Bruises and Closing up

Okay....for today, I am packed with a lot of new bruises, 4. All at my legs.

   Thing is, I am always getting bruises...but I always don't know how I got them. :( Weird, right? Its not that I am clumsy and often fall down. Maybe more of me banging into things... :P

 Yesterday, while washing the dishes, a new order came in, so I quickly went to make it. But... I slammed into the dishwasher instead...=_=.....(OUCH!) I thought the pain would go away but it didn't. The wound kept stinging, since I was wearing long jeans, I couldn't check it. But I guess it was bleeding since I could feel my jeans sticking onto it.

  It was. But it was just a small wound, maybe thats how the three other bruises came along.

------------

  I DISLIKE closing up.... the workout never fail to make me perspire like crazy especially throwing rubbish, as the rubbish chute is miles away. So far F&B is rather fun but requires a lot of hard work. Maybe because this is something new? I get bored easily. :P I know, its bad.

 But that doesn't mean I get bored in everything! The things I get bored in could be routine stuff like the same bus route to school. But some routine stuff are needed like my sleeping and waking time, I prefer it to be constant. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment