Sunday, March 04, 2012

A reason to be here

Sometimes, its easier forgetting those reasons when I am being dragged into my own black hole.

A black hole is very scary. It sucks up any life force or anything close to it, even absorbing light.  Sometimes...the force is so great, that I am scared that it swallow me up also.

Thinking and wanting is indeed meaningless. Only doing helps.
But what can be done to something that is already broken beyond repair. Sometimes, it seems so much easier to just cut out my heart and throw it away.. Maybe then, it wouldn't hurt so much.

But that is not going to happen.... Trying to pretend everything is alright. Trying to pretend that I am okay. Sometimes I wonder. How long more am I trying to cheat myself? haha..

What can I do other than that?.... Whatever... Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment