Monday, March 05, 2012

Simple Fool

Its interesting how knowing a bit more about what my friends like actually makes me happier. :P


Simple little fool, right? Or just plain weirdo


... Sometimes, when I talk with my friend. We often talk about random things but it makes me realised how little I know about them. For example, the weather/colour they like, or things they are obsessed about? (Maybe I should prepared a long list of qns and let them answer)


:P Okay, maybe I do know for some. Maybe having that knowledge wouldn't change anything about my relationship with them. But it makes me feel a little closer to them. :P (Simple fool?)


Our relationship is based on trust, acceptance and feelings. All these intangible and fragile things like eggs that you hugged close to your heart while walking on a tightrope. Things that needs to be treated with care and cherished properly.


Despite meeting up perhaps only once every month, but the bond doesn't go become weak. In fact, I feel that ever since we graduate, the bond became stronger.


I know that "forever" is more of a dream, a fantasy. But I still hope that our friendship will pull through somehow.  


------------




    

No comments:

Post a Comment