Thursday, March 01, 2012

New Blog Skin

Finally managed to edit the new blogskin to my liking.

I think i want to learn how to create one. The code for all the different colours.
Maybe get Darlene to teach me to upload a cbox and how to put in pics without it becoming a question mark. It really gets on my nerve.How to use a photobucket, will bug Alex for it since she has one and hopefully, knows how to use it.

I chose Multimedia as my CDS thinking that it was different art media, when in fact, it was about computer....But at least its useful. Just hopefully I don't kill the computer before it kills me. =_=.. Lets just hope both the com and me will survive unscathed. Somehow


Now its the holidays. :D :D :D Meaning I got lots of time to kill.

First on list would be to find a part time job...

Second would be to find out about the things I wanna know
like sign language and astronomy (going to the lib to check it out later ^^)

Third would be trying out cheesecake from all places. So far, I still think the lemon cheesecake made by my friends and I is the best! :D
The one for the DIY cake shop: The cream cheese on top is too....thickening
The one from McCafe one is not bad!: The cream cheese is nice!
But the biscuit bottom is...... they dun really care about it, I think.

To me, cheesecake must have biscuit bottom. The next few cheesecake on my list are Hans, Secret Recipe and Ikea. Hopefully, I get to try them out.


Fourth would be to build up my creativity...hmmm...how do you do that????

Fifth would be to do a proper illustration for my story since the one I hand up was...... (lets just say... I want to burn it)

Sixth, Pick up my courage to go for the Urban Sketchers' Group? (... i mean, I really really do want to go....) And not chicken out of the REACH community: I can't say, I want to help people but just sit at home and do nothing, right? Sides, it would be a pity to miss out such a great opportunity like this since it might be something I want to do in the future. (My mum might kill me but then again....lets just let the future worry for itself)
I pray I will find courage from somewhere to go for it.Sides, I might get to meet new friends???? (Someone help me........I am scared...) 


Seventh, try to make holiday fulfilling instead of rotting in front of the computer. Do finish that art piece. Learn how to use Imovie? (Clarie did teach me a bit. Wonder if I can bug her)

Eighth, Enough blogging. Let do it. :)

Lastly, Enjoy your holidays, my dear friends. Make it a fulfilling one! Remember to take care of your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment