Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weaving Stories

Okay, lets just write a lot of stories that have a bit of link to each other since I got so many stories swimming in my head but I do not know what to start with.

  Spring is my supervisor at work. This week monday, she had to work from 8am to 11pm because Ummi fell sick. The day before was so busy due to the last day of the IT fair that everyone reached home around 1am+ to 2pm+ kind of timing. So its a no wonder she is so exhausted and was angry at Ummi.

Some people become more energised/crazy without enough sleep. While some is at their worst, I am one of them. Spring said she was super angry, but I can't really tell. Aside from the fact that she complained a bit (a BIT, I would have complained to the whole world), she was still her usual kind and patient self.

Normally, I try to stay out of angry people's way but I am still new to the job so I can't avoid asking her for help. I did make quite a few mistakes, but she never blew up at me. She just let it go and continued her work. But she did give Ummi a tongue lashing because she dislike irresponsible people.

I felt that I ought to take a leaf off her notebook. Because she doesn't take out her anger at anyone other than the person who caused it. She was still professional at her job, smiling away like today was the best day of her life. I was really amazed by her. She did complained a bit to me, but I didn't say anything because I don't know her well enough to know what to say or what not to say. She could have just dump her work and left home but she didn't. She said that she wasn't going to leave me struggling by myself. I was grateful. :)


Another thing I learn that day was if there is a problem I can't solved, I should just run straight to it, not away from it .  Then I could just fall down, but worry not, cause I know someone is down there to catch me. I was learning new stuff on Monday, about cashier and food. It was scary because there are so many categories in the cashier machine and I have to keep flipping next page searching for one item!!! I panicked like crazy but was trying not to show it in front of the customer.


The food part wasn't hard because you just need to press how long to microwave. The hard part was cutting the cake, =_=..You must be thinking how hard can that be? Ha-ha. Damn Hard. Because the cake is rather hard and frozen inside, so it very hard to cut through. Even if you did manage to cut it apart, doesn't mean you cut it well because the slice somehow wouldn't separate from the cake or the front part collapsed because you cut it too thin in front. Too thin or untidy cake cannot be served to the customers, so we eat it ourselves. :D (It was PARADISE!!! Since Cheesecake is my fav and their cheesecake is super nice! ^V^ I ate 3 slices already. Hahaha)


Lazy to continue. Will stop here for now. :)
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment