Monday, March 12, 2012

Written In the Stars

Eyes full of judgement and condemn

towering heights staring me down

hiding in my own world 

trying to tune out the "reality" world

cause even if I scream my throat raw

no one will hear me out

tears don't help

yet I can't do anything

feeling lonely and helpless

confused and lost

wondering 
"what the heck am I doing now?"

running, running, running

so desperately

trying to search for something

trying to look something

that keeps me holding on

from breaking apart

STOP

eyes close

Breathe

eyes open

nothing left in this world

only me

only my identity and my true self

head held high 

looking at the stars

I am on my way


Long time never write a poem so I randomly wrote one while listening to 

Tinie Tempah - Written In The Stars ft. Eric Turner

Stay true to yourself, sometimes its the only thing that keeps you going when the whole world falls apart and you are alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment