Monday, August 22, 2011

Away. Far far away

I look towards the sky and I want to fly.
Away from this pain, away from this hurt.
I don't want to be hurt anymore.
I don't want to break down anymore.

Do you know how hard it is to get back on my feet every time I fall?
Do you know how hard I try to be everything you want?
Do you know how hard I am trying to make you smile?
Do you know?

Why is it that you got eyes, yet you can't see the effort I put in?
Why is it that you got ears, but you just wouldn't listen to me?
Why is it that you got mouth, and all that comes out is just insults?
Why is it that you got hand, but all you know is to use violence with it?

I want to fly. But I can't anymore.
Caged by pain and misery,
Darkness is all I see.
Hope is all I have
and faith to keep me living.

If I can.... I want to disappear
Disappear from this world where only sadness, anger, pain, misery exist
Disappear to a place full of smiles, laughter and joy.
I want to go. Far far away....
Where you can't find me. Where hurt can't reach me.

I keep believing. I keep dreaming. I keep waiting. I keep wishing....
that one day, you would wake up and realise and finally see
the hurt you are causing, the pain you giving, the sadness and misery
You would say sorry and we would start afresh, happy once again.
But I know, very well, deep in my heart...its nothing but a faraway dream../

No comments:

Post a Comment