Monday, August 29, 2011

Two hearts

Why is it that two hearts want to love each other yet its so hard?
Why is it that the more you love someone, the more painful it is?
Why is it that love is only sweet till you discover it love?
Why is it that the more you want to love a person, the harder it it?

I want to be more selfish but I don't want me to be a burden to you.
I want to be more sane but because of you, my sanity is hanging at a balance.
I want to be assured but why is it that I am constantly worrying about you?
I want to be....I just want to be...free from all this...

If I can run, I would run far far away...
but who am I kidding? I know that there is nowhere else I want to be other than your side
Even if it hurts, I know that I never regret the decision I made
because even if it hurts, I never felt more than happy than being with you

Two hearts...red string...cupid arrows....
"Love" turning us into fools so easily like this
It just make it so hard to understand..
sweet estacy mixed with bitter hard pain

Despite it being so painful,
some of us still yearn after it
because of our lonely hearts that just want to be loved
But others lock themselves up
due to the heartbreak and pain

Which is a better way, I don't know at all....
Lonely hearts that just want to be love
but  are afraid to love

In everything in life, if you don't take chances, then you will never be able to achieve or get anything.
Yes, it may hurt. Yes, I can't guarantee that every story have an happy ending. But are you sure you are better off lonely and sad? Weren't you not happy when in love, the bittersweet feeling that you experience. So even if it hurts a little too much, love again. If not that person meant for you, it wouldn't be fair to that person too..that person would end up being lonely too...

* Humans cannot mature or grow by themselves
  its only when they meet another person
  another special person that can open and unlock their heart
  then their world can set off moving again.

No comments:

Post a Comment