Friday, September 02, 2011

I want to FLY AWAY...
                To a place where no one knows me
                               I want to fly off to the moon
                          And be alone for a little while...
I want to cry out loud...
             At a place where no one knows me
                                                 So that no one would ever see the tears I cry
 mine and mine alone...
I want to be Alone for a little while..
           Hiding at a place where no one knows me
                                                     to remember all the memories of my life
and who I truly am....
I want to RUN FAR FAR AWAY....
                    just disappear for a while...
                                                    wondering if anybody miss me
or even knows if I am gone...


Struck at the moon looking at the earth...wondering how earth is like..

No comments:

Post a Comment