Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Little acts of Kindness

imgres.jpeg

I lost my phone today
panicked till I cried
Having kind classmates
who lend me their phones and pray for me

So scared of my parents' reaction
as it is a birthday present from them
thus I didn't dare to tell them
and I didn't want to return home

But my close friend
give me support and courage
to pull myself together 
to face the consequences

Kindness 
in this small little acts
may mean little from the giver
but to the given, it means a lot

Such small acts of kindness
but such great amount of joy 
kindness being pass on
from the given to become the giver

Then this world would be a so much more better place
more smiles and joy will be brought to peoples' faces
more warmth were be spread around
that would certainly be a dream come true

* When a kindness is given to you, repay it by passing it on because you never know when it might come back to you when you need it the most. ^^ Little acts of kindness but with such great joy. So carry it out okay? Because that person needs your help, and you have the power to help the person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment