Monday, September 05, 2011

Human

Why do some people see other as Black people, White people, Coloured people on Earth? To me, there is only one type of people on earth. These people are called HUMAN.

Why do some people see others as homosexual, lesbians or gays on Earth? To me, they just fell in love with another person for who they are. So why prejudice them?


Why do some people see others for their weakness, flaws? To me, I am just being ME. What is wrong with being who I am?


People often tend to be scared of things they can't understand thus they would put others down in order to make themselves appear strong... Why can't they just accept things like that? Isn't the world tough enough without still having to face other peoples' view everyday? The world would be so much better if they could only understand....

* I will take this down if this is notified as banned or illegal or something. Because I know that what I am talking about very delicate issue. So pls tell me if I am not suppose to post this type of things. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment