Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Loneliness...a deadly poison

I think my heart...just died of loneliness..
I feel small...I feel tiny..
it hurts so bad that I can't feel it anymore
that I am not there at all
it just died...just like that
I know that some things can't be helped
leaving me feeling nothing but emptiness
But pain and loneliness wouldn't leave me alone

Last time, I used to feel this way too
It hurts. A lot..
Like I am a little out or not right
I just want someone to care
but it seems that now,
but you all are just busy, I guess...
an invisible wall just separate me from everything
No time . This and That...

I like being myself
It maybe saddening but
I like that I am not lying to myself
don't tell me to fb u or sms u
not letting myself get caught up with my feelings
because what I want
that I change into someone else just to fit in with everyone
is to see you.
to talk to you.
to be able to feel you.

But still...I can't change the fact..
it gets lonely at times
it gets a bit saddening at times
You do care.
I know that.
but ,
I can't help wishing
for you to care even more
I just want to sleep on
pretend its all just a dream...
and run away from everything...


I am selfish...I know that.I don't want to be a burden but sometimes, I can't wishing to just disappear from this world for a little while..

No comments:

Post a Comment