Friday, September 23, 2011

Missing you

imgres.jpg
It sucks missing a person
it sucks 
ALOT

I can't help feeling sad 
I can't help feeling pathetic
I can't help feeling lonely

Everywhere I go,
I keep finding your shadow
Every free moment I have,
I find myself thinking of you

I think I lost a part of me
it went off somewhere
along with my memories

I keep replaying 
a thousand times
of the memories 
that we have shared

maybe I wished too hard
so my wishing star dropped
maybe I loved too much
so I end up hurting myself

How?
it hurt so bad
it hurt so hard
that I just want to cut and break myself

So?
The past would never return
people forget
and only I am left here
with all the forgotten memories

I feel like I am trapped
in an frozen hourglass
with time slowly spilling over me
slowly suffocating beyond help

Loneliness is my only friend
and companion now
All alone....here

it is very very cold....

No comments:

Post a Comment