Monday, September 05, 2011

All your Fault!!! So be prepared

I never thought I fall in love
It just came so suddenly.
This connection that I feel strongly coming out of heart,
I couldn't help blushing and feeling a little high

Everywhere I go,
I find myself looking for you
Every daydream I have,
I find myself dreaming for you

Every time the phone rings,
I keep hoping that its you.
I feel like going crazy
because I never felt so weird before..

Suddenly my heart is overbrimming with this overflowing hearts
And it feels weird..
Because I intend to close my heart
but something about your smile let you slipped past my guard

Now, I am head over heels with you
Seriously....I can't believe it...
I am a guarded up girl
who is different from the rest

I only want to be with
A person who accept me the way I am
Someone who knows and understand
Someone who care for me more than anything
Someone who loves me for me

So can you do that?
But now, I think I am already hopelessly in love with you
its all your fault
So you better be prepared to take full responsibility  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment