Friday, August 26, 2011

Me. Where did I go?

So choked with pain, anger and hate,
that I have totally forgotten about myself.
All I could was about you
and how you were ruining my life

That I forgotten about me
the me who was crying inside.
I hated you
but it only cause me to hate myself more

Yes, You hurt me with your words and with your hands
but the thing was, I was the one letting you get into me
Caught up with my own grief and anger
I was slowly becoming like you

The me inside was so scared...
she was crying so hard.....but I didn't hear
I locked her up and buried her deep in my heart
She could only watch...watch me hurt myself even more..

She was crying so hard
crying so break that her heart...
the precious heart that she was holding
nearly broke into two...

Until one day...
when I got so tired...
so tired of feeling frustrated...
so tired of hating someone...
so tired of the pain and hurt...
just so tired..

then I finally heard..
that silent tapping..and I found me..
the me who I lock away...
because...I couldn't face myself..
because I wanted to hate someone so bad

So I let go of myself
and completely forgotten..
I am me...that person is that person..
I can't stop the pain she inflict on me..
but I can prevent myself to turning into someone like that person

I can be better than that!
So I am setting myself free.

No comments:

Post a Comment