Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Being with you

Why is it that liking a person is so hard?
Insecurity, anxiety and misery often come along with each other.
Why is it that even though you are right next to me
You still feel so far apart?

Why is it that when you show me concern and care,
it actually hurts me more than anything?
Why is it that even though we talk about anything and everything,
I still feel like I don't know you any better than I first met you?

Why do I constantly feel so insecure?
Why do I constantly feel so pained?
Why do I constantly feel so anxious?
Why? Can you tell me?

It feels like you only like me out of sympathy,
and its more painful than rejection.
Could anyone give me an answer?
Or could you just tell me already.

Stop playing with my heart.
Its not funny. Its hurts.
I want to laugh. To smile.
But I can't anymore.

Being weigh down by all these chains
Free me.
But since, you can't.
I shall do it,and get an answer for myself.

I know I sound pathetic...weak..
I hate myself for it
But I can truthfully tell you
I don't want it to end.

I still want to be friends with you
I still want to be with you.
I want this relationship to last.
I want you and I, to continue to be friends with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment