Thursday, August 04, 2011

Tap tap...Do you hear me?

Knock Knock, hey do you hear me? Tapping on your glass wall, Hey! Do you hear me? 
Looking through the glass globe, you are lying there.
So pale among the snow that are slowly covering you 

Walking around the street, I look through the shops.
However the people in there are all frozen also
in their own glass world. 
This world is cold. This world has no life. It is all so cold.

I kept running softly, tapping along each glass wall.
Quietly and gently
Not knowing exactly what to do
Am I suppose to let you sleep or stir you up?

Why is it you can't hear me?
hey....Hey....Heyy!
Wake up!!! Why are all of you all doing over there?
Looking so lifeless?
Looking so dead?

Hey! Wake up!!! Answer me!
HEY!!!! pounding so hard against all the glass walls
HEY!!! Wake up!!!! Can't you HEAR me?
I am calling you!

What are you all doing there?
Slowly getting devoured by the cold pure white snow
Looking like a beautiful dead corpse ready to become nothing but an empty shell
WAKE UP!!!!

Do you hear me?WAKE UP!!!I ORDER you! 
(Sodding).....wake up.....

I could only look at you slowly wasting away,
I could only look at you, my words dying away
I could only look at you getting beaten up worse and worse each day,
I could only look at you, thats all I could do...

My words can't reach you anymore
My voice can't be carry across to you anymore
I could only watch...
my hands bleeding, my voice breaking, my tears drying, my soul dying along with you....
I couldn't say anything, I couldn't do anything, I could only watch....

No comments:

Post a Comment